Monday, August 01, 2005

Thank Zeus Almighty

Free at last. Free at last. Thanks Zeus almighty, I'm free at last. Greetings, all you good good people of the wild wild world, this is your Hood here, coming to you from sunny, slumberful Scranton. That's right. No more hokey pokey for this Hoodlum.

Instead a house of halfway. Seems Control wants to keep this cad on a short leash. At least for the short time being. So what? I'll fetch their fucking morning paper if it means me staying outta jail.

The town, as I say, is a slumber. Thing is, it's in an almost immaculately-preserved state. Guess the powers-that-be this burg like things just the way they were. Good for them. Why go to the 21st century if the 21st century won't come to you?

I jest of course. There are some rather tasteful additions to the rather low-slung skyline. Where they come from I do not yet know. I plan on finding out though. And posting the results right here on theviewfromscranton.

Stay tuned. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home